Monday, February 9, 2009

Tussar Kapoor

Depending on the year and month the spelling of the above mentioned individuals name changes. Started as Tushar, now at the last read was Tussar, it could be different today.

Nonetheless Tussar, actor Jeetendra's son, had a party and whose who of the filmi dunia and society were there. I will keep my promise of bringing you the fashion hits and misses, but with a slight change, when there are too many misses, I will add some outfits (which are almost bearable) to the list of the hits. I will let you know which ones, though.

I will start with the misses, cause there were soooo many of those.


MISSES.

I had to start with Sheetal Mafatlal. She never fails to disappoint. Granted hot pink is really in, love the color too, but isn't the entire outfit a bit much? You either have the ruffles on the dress or tassels on the purse, but you cannot, just cannot have them all together. She has tried to wear all the trends together and that, hon, just does not work.


Celina Jaitely too never fails to disappoint. What is she wearing? Cutoff denim shorts with hose, blazer, Chanel tote. Babe, that look did not work on Katie Holmes, it will never work on you.

I know Saif's real cute and all but, dude, going all blue???? He should have asked his girlfriend Kareena for fashion advice and not his sis Soha.



The Sisters ( Amrita and Malaika). Amrita is wearing what looks like a bubble hemmed romper. Where ever did you find that? And the booties - you just gotta toss them.

Malaika, just because you are wearing a real short and tight outfit, it does not mean you are looking hot. NO. Add to that, the in-your-face red shoes and clutch... sorry, it is just trashy.

Now for the couples - double doozies.

Seema and Sohail Khan. Seema, you are a designer. What ever possessed you to wear white shoes with that outfit??? Did you even see that your unhealthy-ly tanned husband is wearing green clogs with blue jeans and a blue t-shirt?



The other Khans. Fardeen is in his usual All Black outfit - the assumption, I am sure, is that it makes you look slimmer. Natasha - what is that criss cross thing on your vest - cut it off girl and you will have a normal outfit. And I love animal print shoes too - but would never ever team it with you are wearing. How did you even come up with the combo? wow.

The next two are - leaving me speechless, variety. Judge for yourself.





HITS

The first three, are the variety I mentioned earlier, not as bad as the above, but.........




I like Maria's French Connection dress but not the red necklace. Blue jeans, striped blazer - dude not working.




Ameesha and her current Boy Toy. Just ok.



I like Neha's white dress but did she forget to iron the dress or did she pull it out of a sack to wear?



I like Sameera's look. Simple, black and effortlessly chic.




I love the color and style of socialite Anu Dewan's outfit. And I absolutely love the contrast of her Dior Stone Mosaic clutch. I love that clutch in this and all it's other colors.


Yes, I saved the best for last.



I think Kareena looks fantastic in this bright yellow saree. Love her make up, especially the metallic lip color. And really like how she contrasted her saree with her emerald and diamond earrings (instead of going with just diamonds set in white gold)


Source: Viral Bhayani; filmicafe















No comments: