Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Max Stardust Awards 2009

So the Max Stardust Awards took place this past weekend. Here is my Hit or Miss list. Let me start with Hits this time.


HITS



Twinkle is looking better than she ever has. From the current lot of stars and star wives I think she has the best make up job and is one of the best dressed too. Absolutely love how she looks here, makeup, diamond and emerald earrings, Sita de Vesci clutch and snake skin pumps. I love the color and fit of her dress too, just am not too crazy about the flap on the shoulder.


I like Priyanka's updo and the two tone strapless gown but most of all absolutely crazily love her rose shaped jewel encrusted Leiber clutch. I loved it since the day I saw Shilpa Shetty carrying one (yeah she has one too)



Plain and simple, Vidya looks nice but I think she has been playing it too safe lately. Watch out Vidya, you are on your way to getting boring.


I like Sridevi's one-shouldered organza Gauri and Nainika gown. Very elegant and classy.




A big step up for Asin after all the disasters we have seen lately. Maybe there is hope for this one.



MISSES
I had to start with Kareena, usually I am her biggest advocate but this outfit is very disappointing. Do not like her hair, outfit or shoes.



No hope here. Kajol is a permanent fixture on the worst dressed list.


What is that???? I know Kangana likes to take fashion risks but this is not a risk - this is a disaster. Guess you cannot win 'em all.





Last but not the least, Madame Re. This is a definite change from her usual Kanjeevaram sarees but an all velvet saree?? What - is she carrying a personal sauna around?


Source: Viral Bhayani; filmicafe

No comments: