Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fantastic Four

Four of the most glamorous women of Bollywood attended the FICCI Frames events and actually sat together and chatted (yes even friends turned foes Kareena and Priyanka).

Starting from left to right lets go over their outfits.

Even though I love white, I do not like Shilpa's saree, no, not one bit. Nor do I like her make up. Babe, you gotta tone down that blush. The saree is weird - plain but with those straggly things at the edge. Ugh. Only thing nice was the silver Ferragamo clutch that she was carrying.





I love Kareena's saree. Love the shade of green and the silver shade in the pleats, also the pink flowers in Parsi embroidery. Its gotta be a Manish Malhotra. I just wish Kareena had toned down the bronzer.




Interesting combo, dunno if I would have accessorized a goldish bronze colored dress with silver. Having said that, I love her Louboutin pumps and Leiber clutch.



Plain Preity. When all these other women are glammed up why is she wearing jeans and a blazer? Did she mistake this event for an IPL meeting? Inspite of her Louboutins, Preity disappoints.
Source: Viral Bhayani; filmicafe

No comments: