Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fashionista

Sonam Kapoor had kinda disappeared from the scene after her disastrous movie debut ( I thought she was good in it). Now she has jumped on the PR bandwagon promoting her upcoming movie (which BTW is receiving some good press). I really like her sense of style.

Here are some of her recent pics:




I like her high waisted cropped pants. They are very trendy but not everyone can carry them off. Some other actresses have been photographed wearing them, and trust me they looked sad. Anyone with curvy hips or medium to short height should not even consider them. They will make you look like a stunted pear. You get the drift.

I love the way she has done her hair and also the contrast purple clutch. Why is that most people think that if you wear a black and white outfit you should only contrast with red? You can try any other color with that combo. Come on be brave - look how chic she looks.






I think she looks magnificent in this black off-shoulder number. Even though the dress extends well below her knees - it does not look "bhenji-ish". I love the platform gold heels and gold earrings. Very elegant and classy.

Source: smashhits

No comments: