Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dev Instead

Dev Patel seems to be over shadowed by Freida Pinto. Freida is everywhere, even here on my blog. So I decided to do a piece on Dev. This sweet 18 year old, who is taking his mom as his date for the Oscars, has bagged M. Night Shyamalan's next movie ( dunno if that is a good move though)


Here are some of his pics:





I really like his style - he is not afraid to use color and all the pieces really go well together. I am so glad he is not sticking to the usual white, black, blues and grays for casual clothing.


Sorry, there is no escaping her. While I like how Dev has matched the color of his bow tie to Freida's dress, I really think he should ditch the bow tie now. It was cute initially, but getting a little tired of it now.

On another note, I like Dev's Burberry tux. As for Freida, I really do love her stylist, ha ha. He is doing a great job with her. Love the shimmery Zac Posen dress, the Jimmy Choo clutch and sandals.

Source: justjared

No comments: