Friday, January 30, 2009

Republic Day Party

Socialite Nisha Jamwal is known to throw interesting theme parties. Her recent one had the Republic Day as its theme. As is usual with most theme parties, not everyone gets into it, but those who do - do a great job. To get a flavor of how some people at the party dressed - here are some pics:



The Hostess. I am a little disappointed with her choice, I wish she had picked something more in tune with the theme.


Something more like what Mandira Bedi is wearing. I think she did a fantastic job. What do you think?






I think this couple here (dunno their names) played into theme real well too. Very cute.


Ameesha Patel's mom. A bit OTT don't you think - but in the theme nonetheless.




I really like the way the lady in the center has dressed. White pants, green top and and coral earrings. Very classy, very elegant and still staying in the theme.



Source: Viral Bhayani; filmicafe


No comments: