Friday, January 23, 2009

the others....

Ok so after the CC2C here were the other noteworthy (or not ) dressers of the evening








So here is Arbaaz Khan with his bibi Malaika and saali Amrita. Malaika is in dressed in her typical style - a gown with thigh high slits and plunging necklace, ho hum. I like Amrita's dress and the booties. I just don't know if I like them together and on her.




I love Sonia Mehra's ( late actor Vinod Mehra's daughter) sense of style. She is not afraid of taking risks, plays with styles and color and is never insipid. I love ther red offshoulder dress on her. It is bright, young and fun.


Now for the socialites - man..... you can have all the money in the world, all the labels and designers at your feet - but you just can buy style. Tell me if I am wrong....






Sheetal Maftalal. Yes you are wearing a Versace dress, but what's with the bling - armlet, shoulder lenght earrings, blingy clutch and shoes. ewwwwwwwwwwwww




I like Nawaz Singhania's dress but you don't team a dress like that with silver Kolhapuri wedges and a grey batua purse




Arti and Kailash Sundernath are a made for each other couple. They are both always so off the wall - they leave everyone speechless.


I love the color of Queenie Dhody's dress and like the emerald and diamond jewelry, I just do not like the "chatak (bright)" gold of her clutch.

Sources: Viral Bhayani; filmicafe

No comments: