Friday, January 23, 2009

Geetanjali Lifestyle Luxury Style Fest 2009

Yes, there is an award ceremony that doles out awards to the most Stylish people in India - be it movie stars, TV stars, models or socialites. I really do wish they would publish the criteria they use to select their winners. Let's start with the stars who were at this function.




I know, I know. It is them again - they seem to be everywhere. I seriously thought about not including them but could not do so as I had to mention that Akshay Kumar was awarded the Most Stylish movie star of the year award...... Unbelievable is it not??? Hence the earlier question about the criteria.


Usually I avoid plaid like plague but surprise, surprise I actually like Twinkle's dress but most of all I love her clutch. I think it is a Jimmy Choo. Let me know if it is by another designer.


Now for Akshay's costar in the established disaster called CC2C Deepika. She has started a new trend. She is wearing a long sleeve knee length kurta with knee high tights and a belt. What do you think? I dunno about this one

Source: Viral Bhayani; filmicafe

No comments: