Monday, January 26, 2009

Elegance....

I think I am well on my way to becoming an ardent admirer of Sonam's sense of style. I like how she is familiar with the trends, with the labels and is not afraid to use them to best suit her. Take a look at her picture from last week's 54th Filmfare Awards Press Conference in New Delhi.

I like the beige/cream belted dress ( many Indian women shy away from wearing this color as they are afraid it may make them look washed out), the subtle make up and the hair pulled back into a pony tail look. Also, I love the Marc Jacobs Stam bag she is carrying.

Also she is not wearing any earrings. Ladies, it is ok to not wear earrings with some outfits, it actually looks real good. Breath easy - it is just naked earlobes.

I would love to hear what you think of her look. Leave me a comment.

Source: Viral Bhayani; filmicafe

No comments: