Tuesday, March 3, 2009

They are still wearing sarees

While most of the women attending the Filmfare awards this year were wearing gowns or maxi's, the hottest women there were wearing sarees. Take a look


I am pretty sure that is a Manish Malhotra saree Kareena is wearing. She looks gorgeous but the saree is truly nothing out of the ordinary.

Bipasha is wearing a Sabyasachi saree. Dunno for some reason I don't really care for the saree or the bikini top blouse she is wearing, but Bips does look great.Another Sabyasachi saree. From what I can see, it looks great. I have always maintained that Aishwarya looks best in a saree.



This saree minus the clip at the hip and the awwwwwwful necklace might have looked ok but altogether - disaster.

Though beige is sometimes a hard color to pull off, Deepika's saree looks nice and sparkly and I think she carries it off well too.

Source: Viral Bhayani; filmicafe; Bollywoodmantra

No comments: