Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lakhme Fashion Week - Manish Malhotra

I am a huge fan of Manish Malhotra's designs - love the colors he uses and his color pairing is unparalleled. I expected something more from Manish than his current showing, and I am sure these ladies did too.


From L to R : Sophie Chaudhry, Asin, Sridevi, Manish, Anushka and Deepika

Take a look at these pictures and I will explain why I am so disappointed with the collection.






These clothes are nice - but they are not Manish Malhotra nice - do you know what I mean? Where is the drama, where is the wow factor? You could buy this stuff at any Indian store. And what is with the cutouts in the peach chudidar - nasty man. And to top it all off he used Genelia and Tussar ( or whatever his current name is) as show stoppers, why? Why do this to yourself?

Source: Viral Bhayani; filmicafe

No comments: