Monday, March 9, 2009

At the reception

So finally all the festivities relating to Amrita's wedding have ended. What started with sangeet hosted by in laws to the church wedding, to the mehndi, to her own sangeet, then nikah and finally reception.

The biggest star turnouts were at the church wedding and Amu's own sangeet. Comparatively there were fewer star appearances at the reception. Here are her pics.
Nice outfit, but like I said before I have not been blown away by anything Amu has worn on any of her occasions.
I guess after seeing Malaika's outfit at the sangeet, I expected more from her reception outfit. I have to say, I am a tad bit disappointed with this saree. It is very ho-hum. The color is very blah and the waist band and armlet, really don't add to the whole pic. What I absolutely love though are her pink opal and diamond chandelier earrings. So unusual and soooo drool worthy.

Source: filmicafe; Viral Bhayani

No comments: