Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Top this

It really is hard to choose from among the thousand choices of cute tops out there ( and I want them all). Let me narrow some down for you - being desi I am always attracted to tops with an ethnic touch to them. The following would be so cute to wear to a barbeque or to a nice restaurant for dinner.


I love the bandhni top worn by Fergie here, so summery, so fun.



This next one reminds me a lot of a top I had seen in a Ritu Kumar collection (private labeling maybe?)


And finally this one by T-bags. I had loved it in it's dress avtaar when I first saw it a Neiman Marcus. It became the most sort after dress after an American Idol contestant wore it on the show ( does it's neckline not remind you of a kurti with stone work).





Sources: T-bags, couturecandy; shopgreenapple

No comments: