Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kurti - dress??

I am in love with this Rag and Bone Dress. I first saw a picture of Blake Lively wearing it in Blue, a couple of days later I saw the same dress on Cameron Diaz. Then again I saw Blake Lively wearing the dress - this time in grey( guess she likes the dress as much as I do).


What I like about this dress is its simplicity and the fact that it has a tap collar(or Chinese collar, as it is called in India), has a border and matching cuffs and a small slit on each side. Infact it could easily pass for a kurti. Check out the pics






Blake Lively wearing the dress in Grey



Cameron Diaz wearing it in it's Blue avtaar

Now here's the catch - the dress was originally priced at $325 now it is on sale for $229. Do you think it is a bit pricey for a blue and white cotton kurti?

Sources: justjared; popsugar


No comments: